Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Steeples in Mornington are looking for Full-Time Assistant Managers with a can-do attitude to help support the team! Located on the edge of Mornington Racecourse, Steeples offers guests the best of both worlds.
Here at PLG, we are committed to providing a rewarding career path and ongoing development opportunities for our employees. As an Assistant Manager, you will be a part of our training and development program designed to support your career growth and progression into a Venue Manager.
We offer company-funded Certificate IV in Leadership & Management for the right candidate â if this interests you please flag with our team
Duties of the Assistant Manager
- Assisting with the achievement of set financial targets
- Stock control and management
- Staff management including; rostering, training, performance management
- Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions
- Ensure the venue is compliant with all external bodies
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is set in the venue and all employees
- Hold current RSA, RSF and RSG licenses and TAB accredited
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager is highly desirable
- Staff management experience
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Gaming Licence
- Excellent communication skills
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.