Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
The Golden Fleece in Melton has an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team on a full-time permanent basis!
Here at PLG, we are committed to providing a rewarding career path and ongoing development opportunities for our employees. As an Assistant Manager, you will be a part of our training and development program designed to support your career growth and progression into a Venue Manager.
We offer company-funded Certificate IV in Leadership & Management for the right candidate â if this interests you please flag with our team
What will my responsibilities be?
- Assisting with the achievement of set financial targets
- Stock control and management
- Staff management including; rostering, training, performance management
- Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions
- Ensure the venue is compliant with all external bodies
- Ensure high standard of customer service is set in the venue and all employees trained in accordance
- Hold current RSA, RSF and RSG licences and TAB accredited
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager (desirable)
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.