The Sugar Gum Hotel in Hillside has an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team.
Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive Venue Managers and Operations Manager to assist you in your journey
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free onsite parking
What you will need
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Demonstrated experience in cash handling
What will my responsibilities be?
- Assisting with the achievement of set financial targets
- Staff management including; rostering, training, performance management
- Coordination, execution and evaluation of promotions
- Ensure the venue is compliant with all external bodies
- Ensure high standard of customer service is set in the venue and all employees trained in accordance
- Stock control and management
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.