Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic casual Bistro Supervisor to join the team at Steeples in Mornington.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Food & Beverage leader seeking to further their professional career in the Hospitality Industry. You will be working in an organisation with a wealth of industry experience and a progressive strategic plan that supports venue growth and development.
You will take on a role that plays an integral part of the Venue Management team and wider PLG business, taking full responsibility and ownership of the Bistro operations. Leading from the front you will, of course, be a natural leader with the ability to develop a strong gaming team with a customer focus.
As part of Steeples venue management team, the Bistro Supervisor is responsible for the management of the Bistro areas with a real focus on customer service and leading and coaching your team.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Develop and lead an elite team culture
- High-level knowledge of Food, Wine and Dietary requirements
- Have a customer-centric approach
- Undertake flexible shifts covering the entire roster which includes working weekends and nights where required
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
Come and join a progressive team and make your mark on a fantastic gaming venue.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.