What’s the opportunity?
We are currently seeking a Full Time experienced Chef De Partie to join an incredible team at Steeples in Mornington Peninsula to help run all aspects of operations within the kitchen environment. Part of this role is will be ensuring that all meals are cooked in a manner which adheres to the venue’s recipe & plating guides, as well as ensuring these high-quality meals are served in a timely manner. In this role you will be critical to maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen, that adheres to all food preparation and cleanliness guidelines.
Located in the picturesque Mornington Peninsula, Steeples offers locals and visitors the perfect destination for dining, entertainment or simply a casual coffee and cake with friends.
With modern facilities including a family friendly bistro, kids play area, an alfresco deck and a large function area; there are places and spaces for everyone to enjoy.
What are we looking for?
- Cert 4 in Commercial Cookery or similar
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience working in a pub/bistro environment
- Well versed in all kitchen areas with hands on experience
- Experience with kitchen operations and functions and ability to cook a broad range of food items
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Ability to follow and give direction when required
Who are we?
Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) delivers locally renowned entertainment venues for the ultimate satisfaction of the customers, community and our people. Our venues across Melbourne offer a range of hospitality options including state of the art sports bars and bistros, wine bars, outdoor and family offerings and premier function spaces.
PLG are dedicated to the development of our teams, we invest in our people and only want the most driven individuals to support our strategic plan for the future.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.