Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
We are currently seeking an experienced casual Chef with a real passion for food and hospitality, a head full of new ideas to join the friendly team at Stoney’s located in Bacchus Marsh.
Stoney's in Bacchus Marsh hosts a large bistro and kids playground where family and friends can catch up. As well as one of the largest sports bars in the area that opens up onto a beer garden to enjoy a drink and sunshine. Plus there's a gaming room for those who fancy a flutter.
- Prepare, Cook and service food in accordance with menus ensuring high level of quality and presentation at all times
- Work under pressure during busy periods
- Maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills:
- Cert 3 or 4 commercial cookers or equivalent
- Food handlers (optional)
- Experience in a large bistro kitchen environment or a fast-paced, high volume kitchen
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
In return you will receive a competitive wage, a great working environment and genuine learning and development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a candidate seeking an active and rewarding career within a professional team.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.