Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, cafÃ© areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Casual Cook to join the friendly team at The Brook in Point Cook with a real passion for food and hospitality, a head full of new ideas.
The Brook Point Cook offers guests the warmest welcome in our friendly environment. We have something for everyone! We pride ourselves on the atmosphere we have here at The Brook. Customers feel personally cared for and serviced in every aspect of our venue. From having somewhere to play for the kids to our fun and exciting Members Night, we have it all.
The successful candidate will be working 25-30 hours per week and must be able to work on weekends.
- Prepare, Cook and service food in accordance with menus ensuring high level of quality and presentation at all times
- Work under pressure during busy periods
- Maintain professional relationships with stakeholders
What are we looking for in a successful candidate?
- Experience in a large bistro kitchen environment or a fast-paced, high volume kitchen
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Commercial Cookery or equivalent
What do we offer in return?
In return you will receive a competitive wage, a great working environment and genuine learning and development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a candidate seeking an active and rewarding career within a professional team.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.