Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
The Brook Point Cook offers guests the warmest welcome in our friendly environment. We have something for everyone! We pride ourselves on the atmosphere we have here at The Brook. Customers feel personally cared for and serviced in every aspect of our venue. From having somewhere to play for the kids to our fun and exciting Members Night, we have it all.
Reporting to the Venue Manager, the casual Food & Beverage Attendant will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Duties of Food & Beverage Attendants
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & Experience
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Customer service experience
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.