Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
Ringwood's, The Coach, dining and entrainment complex has something for everyone. Whether it be the large bistro with kids area or adults only dinning space. As well as huge sports bar where punters can place a bet at the TAB or head to the gaming floor. The cafe is a loved area with customers for catch ups and afternoon tea.
Reporting to the Venue Manager, the casual Food & Beverage Attendant will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & experience:
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.