Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
We are looking for motivated and energetic casual Food & Beverage Attendants to join the team at Stoney's Club in Bacchus Marsh. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & qualifications:
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
Stoney's in Bacchus Marsh hosts a large bistro and kids playground where family and friends can catch up. As well as one of the largest sports bars in the area that opens up onto a beer garden to enjoy a drink and sunshine. Plus there's a gaming room for those who fancy a flutter.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.