Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
We are looking for motivated and energetic casual Food & Beverage Attendants to join the team at The Golden Fleece in Melton. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & qualifications:
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
The Golden Fleece hosts modern family friendly bistro with indoor and outdoor dining options to suit everyone. As well as gaming room and spacious sports bar with indoor and outdoor seating to catch up with friends.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.