PLG currently operates a diverse portfolio of venues which offer a range of hospitality options including state of the art sports bars and bistros, wine bars, outdoor and family offerings and premier function spaces.
The Club is located in the heart of Caroline Springs. This go-to venue for families friends to catch up hosts many live music events along side Locker bar where customers can have a punt on the races or enjoy a beer. This venue offers a great kid friendly bistro and relaxed foyer for morning and afternoon tea.
The Club is looking for casual Food & Beverage Attendants. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Previous experience working in a similar setting is desirable
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.