Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
The Club is located in the heart of Caroline Springs. This go-to venue for families and friends to catch up hosts live music events alongside Locker bar where customers can have a punt on the races or enjoy a beer.
Reporting to the Venue Manager, The casual Food & Beverage Attendants will comprise of wait staff and bar attendants will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Previous experience working front of house (desirable)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.