Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
We are looking for motivated and energetic casual Food & Beverage Attendants to join the team at The Brook in Point Cook. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
The Brook in Point Cook is a warm and welcoming venue where customers feel cared for and well serviced. From kids fun to exciting members nights we have it all!
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.