The Grand Hotel in Frankston is looking for casual Food & Beverage Attendants. Reporting to the Venue Manager, this role will be responsible for providing a superior level of Food and Beverage service to patrons dining
Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
- Work with colleagues & customers
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Promote products & services to customers
- Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Provide table service
- Provide food and beverage service
- Provide a link between kitchen & service areas
- Prepare the dining room for service
- Assist in general cleanliness of room including mopping of floors and removal of linen and rubbish as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG) (can assist in obtaining)
- Previous experience working in a similar setting is desirable
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.