Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne
PLG venue Highways, located in Springvale, is on the look for casual Gaming Attendants
The role of Gaming Attendant
Assisting patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met. A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keep the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS use
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a gaming floor
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
On the doorstep of Sandown Racecourse, Highways has a large bistro to cater to families and events. The space also includes large sports bar to grab a drink, TAB open 7 days a week as well as a gaming floor to try your luck.
In return you will receive a competitive wage, a great working environment and genuine learning and development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed for a candidate seeking an active and rewarding career within a professional team.