Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Dromana's The Peninsula Club has something for everyone! Two bars bosting local wines as well as TAB and outdoor decks. This community focused club is a great spot for family friends to enjoy a meal and get together.
The Peninsula Club is looking for Casual Gaming Attendants to assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met. A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keep the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
Duties of a Gaming Attendant
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS use
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a gaming floor
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.