Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Ringwoods The Coach is on the lookout for casual Gaming Attendants to assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met.
A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keeping the area clean and presentable and ensuring compliance certificates are up to date.
Duties of a Gaming Attendant
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Experience
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
- Previous experience working in gaming
Ringwood's, The Coach, dining and entrainment complex has something for everyone. Whether it be the large bistro with kids area or adults-only dining space. As well as a huge sports bar where punters can place a bet at the TAB or head to the gaming floor. The cafe is a loved area with customers for catch-ups and afternoon tea.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.