Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues offer our patrons a full entertainment and dining experience including gaming. The staff are committed to providing consistently high levels of customer service, including being constantly aware of their customers and the venue’s responsibility towards Responsible Gambling.
The Brook in Point Cook are looking for casual Gaming Attendants to join the team and assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met. A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keep the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
The Brook in Point Cook is a warm and welcoming venue where customers feel cared for and well serviced. From kids fun to exciting members nights we have it all!
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.