PLG currently operates a diverse portfolio of venues which offer a range of hospitality options including state of the art sports bars and bistros, wine bars, outdoor and family offerings and premier function spaces.
The Club, located in the heart of Caroline Springs is looking for casual Gaming Attendants to assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met. A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keeping the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
This go-to venue for families friends to catch up hosts many live music events alongside Locker bar where customers can have a punt on the races or enjoy a beer. This venue offers a great kid-friendly bistro and relaxed foyer for morning and afternoon tea.
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.