Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
The Grand Hotel in Frankston is looking for casual & full-time Gaming Attendants to join the team to assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met.
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
The Grand Hotel in Frankston hosts a sports bar for a pint and a punt as well as family bistro that makes you feel right at home!
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.