Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
The Golden Fleece Hotel in Melton is looking for casual overnight Gaming Attendants to join the team to assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met.
A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up, keeping the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
Successful applicants must be available to work overnight shifts.
What will we do for you?
As an employee at PLG, you will receive a competitive wage, a supportive and safe working environment including on-site night security and convenient parking options!
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
The Golden Fleece hosts modern family friendly bistro with indoor and outdoor dining options to suit everyone. As well as a gaming room and spacious sports bar with indoor and outdoor seating to catch up with friends.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.