Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Stoney's in Bacchus Marsh is looking for casual Gaming Attendants to join the team and assist patrons by providing a high level of customer service ensuring all compliance requirements are being met. A typical day could be anything from cash handling to tidying up and keep the area clean and presentable and making sure compliance certificates are up to date.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing gaming functions
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
Stoney's in Bacchus Marsh hosts a large bistro and kids playground where family and friends can catch up. As well as one of the largest sports bars in the area that opens up onto a beer garden to enjoy a drink and sunshine. Plus there's a gaming room for those who fancy a flutter.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.