Located on the edge of Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield Glasshouse is a modern family friendly venue that also hosts outdoor beer garden in summer, state of the art sports bar and gaming room to suit everyone’s needs.
Glasshouse is looking for an experienced leader to be the Full Time Gaming Manager located in Caulfield East.
As an integral part of a Venue Management and wider PLG team you will take full responsibility and ownership on the day to day management of the gaming operations.
You will be a natural leader with the ability to develop a strong gaming team with a customer focus.
- Part of the venue management team responsible for day to day management of gaming room including customer service, leadership and coaching, hitting the gaming revenue targets and Loyalty KPIs, compliance and back of house reporting
- Subject matter expert around current gaming legislation and compliance requirements
- Strong customer focused with the ability to look at how to further increase average bets and spend of our black/platinum customers
- Continually reviewing the detail of the gaming room to achieve the best aesthetics (think lighting, music, ambience etc)
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a manager
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.