The casual Gaming Supervisor role will be based at The Club in Carole Springs covering the night shift 4 days a week.
The Club is situated in the thriving west, right in the heart of Caroline Springs. It’s fast become a go-to venue for families to enjoy a relaxed meal together or for friends catching up and taking advantage of the many live music events throughout the year.
You will be required to work night shifts.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience/Knowledge with gaming machines & systems
- A "Customer first" approach with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- TAB Basics
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting & growing company operating a portfolio of 12 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, cafÃ© areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.