Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting & growing company operating a portfolio of 12 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, cafÃ© areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
With a wealth of industry experience and a progressive business plan that supports venue growth and development, PLG is currently offering unparalleled opportunities for those seeking to further their professional careers in the Hospitality and Gaming Industry.
The Gaming Supervisor role will be based at Glasshouse in Caulfield East
The Glasshouse is right in the heart of Caulfield and sits at the doorstep of Caulfield Racecourse.
Refurbished in 2017, The Glasshouse offers a family friendly environment where parents can relax with a meal and a drink while their children enjoy our large kids indoor / outdoor play area.
Customers love the outdoor beer garden during the summer months or they can enjoy a coffee or a glass of wine in our casual catch-up space, Throwing Stones.
Two function spaces, each one individual in their style and layout, a state-of-the-art Sports Bar and a large gaming room complete the venue.
You will be required to be flexible & available for a range of shifts including weekends and Night shift.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience/Knowledge with gaming machines & systems
- A "Customer first" approach with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- TAB Basics
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- First Aid certificate
- Food Handlers certificate
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.