Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting & growing company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, cafÃ© areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
With a wealth of industry experience and a progressive business plan that supports venue growth and development, PLG is currently offering unparalleled opportunities for those seeking to further their professional careers in the Hospitality and Gaming Industry.
The Gaming Supervisor role will be based at The Grand Hotel in Frankston.
The Grand Hotel is a firm favourite of Frankston locals, along with those passing through on their way to the Mornington Peninsula.
Punters love the Sports Bar area where they can enjoy a drink and bite to eat while taking in all the live sporting action from the plethora of screens. Families can catch up over a meal in the bistro where great service and a relaxed atmosphere make everyone feel at home.
There’s also a popular private function room and a large gaming area.
The Grand Hotel is looking for a dedicated, reliable, and motivated person to fill this position, available to work between 25 and 38 hours a week.
You will be required to be flexible & available for as this position is predominately night shifts, and applicants should have good availability that includes nights and weekend.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience/Knowledge with gaming machines & systems
- A "Customer first" approach with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Minimum 2 years' Gaming experience
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- TAB Basics
- First Aid certificate