Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting & growing company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars with full wagering facilities, bistros and restaurants many with relaxing outdoor offerings, cafÃ© areas, private function facilities and retail liquor outlets.
The Casual Gaming Supervisor role will be based at The Grand Hotel in Frankston.
The role will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times
This position is predominately working nights, and some days as well as weekends. Good flexibility will be needed.
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' Gaming experience
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Strong worth ethic and attention to detail
- experience and knowledge of gaming machines and systems
The Grand Hotel is a firm favourite of Frankston locals, along with those passing through on their way to the Mornington Peninsula. Punters love the Sports Bar area where they can enjoy a drink and bite to eat while taking in all the live sporting action from the plethora of screens.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.