Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
We are currently looking for casual Gaming Supervisors for the Caulfield Glasshouse located in Caulfield.
The Gaming Supervisor is to provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Qualifications & Skills:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
Located on the edge of Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield Glasshouse is a modern family friendly venue that also hosts an outdoor beer garden in summer, state of the art sports bar and gaming room to suit everyone's needs. Two function spaces, each one individual in their style and layout, a state-of-the-art Sports Bar and a large gaming room complete the venue.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.