Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues offer our patrons a full entertainment and dining experience including gaming. The staff are committed to providing consistently high levels of customer service, including being constantly aware of their customers and the venue’s responsibility towards Responsible Gambling.
We are currently looking for a casual Gaming Supervisor to join the team at Caulfield Glasshouse. This role will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
We pride ourselves on best practice in the responsible gambling environment and maintain close links with all external services. Managers and supervisors regularly attend responsible gambling workshops and RSG meetings. All staff are trained and certified in RSG, AML/CTF and YourPlay to comply with all legislative requirements.
Located on the edge of Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield Glasshouse is a modern family friendly venue that also hosts an outdoor beer garden in summer, state of the art sports bar and gaming room to suit everyone's needs.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.