Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
We are currently looking for a casual Gaming Supervisor to join the team at The Golden Fleece in Melton. This role will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
The Golden Fleece hosts modern family friendly bistro with indoor and outdoor dining options to suit everyone. As well as gaming room and spacious sports bar with indoor and outdoor seating to catch up with friends.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
We pride ourselves on best practice in the responsible gambling environment and maintain close links with all external services. Managers and supervisors regularly attend responsible gambling workshops and RSG meetings. All staff are trained and certified in RSG, AML/CTF and YourPlay to comply with all legislative requirements.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply .