Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
We are currently looking for a casual Gaming Supervisor to join the team at The Coach in Ringwood to work the graveyard supervisor shift.
This role will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
Successful candidates in this role will receive a $200 VISA Gift Card upon successfully completing their first month of employment with PLG.
The Coach's dining and entertainment complex has something for everyone. Whether it be the large bistro with kids area or adults only dining space. As well as huge sports bar where punters can place a bet at the TAB or head to the gaming floor. The cafe is a loved area with customers for catch ups and afternoon tea.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
We pride ourselves on best practice in the responsible gambling environment and maintain close links with all external services. Managers and supervisors regularly attend responsible gambling workshops and RSG meetings. All staff are trained and certified in RSG, AML/CTF and YourPlay to comply with all legislative requirements.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.