Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues offer our patrons a full entertainment and dining experience including gaming. The staff are committed to providing consistently high levels of customer service, including being constantly aware of their customers and the venue’s responsibility towards Responsible Gambling.
Highways in Springvale are looking for a full-time Gaming Supervisor to join the team! This role will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
Successful candidates in this role will receive a $200 VISA Gift Card upon successfully completing their first month of employment with PLG.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
On the doorstep of Sandown Racecourse, Highways has a large bistro to cater to families and events. The space also includes large sports bar to grab a drink, TAB open 7 days a week as well as a gaming floor to try your luck.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.