Join Highways in Springvale as a casual Gaming Supervisor. As an integral part of the venue, you will provide supervision in the gaming department, ensuring all regulatory compliance requirements are being met, employees are following all correct policies and procedures and ensuring customer service is the highest priority at all times.
With both day and night shifts available, there is something to suit any lifestyle.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Managing and monitoring gaming functions for the venue
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.