Join PLG's The Grand Hotel in Frankston as a full-time and Casual Gaming Supervisor. As an integral part of the venue, you will be responsible for supervising the gaming floor during the graveyard shift 4-5 days per week.
Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Successful candidates will have the flexibility to work across a range of night shifts with varying shift lengths available.
What will we do for you?
- Competitive salary of $70,000 - $80,000
- Flexible shift lengths
- Supportive & safe working environment
- On-site night security
- Convenient parking options
- Paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
What will my responsibilities be?
- Supervising staff & the gaming room
- Monitoring gaming operations for the venue
- Ensuring adequate staff are rostered
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of a busy gaming room
- Solid cash handling proficiency
Successful candidates will have:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Current Victorian Gaming Employee Licence
- Demonstrated solid cash handling
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
The Grand Hotel in Frankston hosts a sports bar for a pint and a punt as well as family bistro that makes you feel right at home!
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.