Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
The Cove Hotel in Patterson Lakes I(south-eastern suburbs) s a dining and entertainment venue with spectacular water views across the marina. Offering a bistro and modern wine bar it is one of the busiest pubs in the area!
We are looking for casual Kitchen Hands to join the team to predominantly work across Monday-Friday with the occasional night and weekend work as required. Whether you are looking to start your career or continue your career the kitchen at The Cove is a wonderful established team where you can learn and grow!
Duties of Kitchen Hand
- clean all kitchen equipment
- rubbish disposal
- preparation of food to assist chefs
- monitor supplies in accordance with food volume and menu requirements
- stock fridges
- maintain kitchen equipment
Skills & Experience
- experience in a large bistro kitchen environment or a fast-paced, high volume kitchen
- Understanding of current Food safety legislation (HACCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- COVID-19 double vaccination
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.