Caulfield Glasshouse is looking for an experienced casual TAB Attendant.
Working in the TAB you will deliver first class customer service assisting our patrons with having a punt while they enjoy a pint.
Located on the edge of Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield Glasshouse is a modern family friendly venue that also hosts outdoor beer garden in summer, state of the art sports bar and gaming room to suit everyone’s needs.
- Monitoring TAB functions
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Demonstrated Cash Handling
Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 15 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.