Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) is an exciting company operating a portfolio of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne. Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
We are looking for an experienced casual TAB Attendant to join the team at Stoney's Club in Bacchus Marsh. Working in the TAB you will deliver first class customer service assisting our patrons with having a punt whilst they enjoy a pint.
Stoney's in Bacchus Marsh hosts a large bistro and kids playground where family and friends can catch up. As well as one of the largest sports bars in the area that opens up onto a beer garden to enjoy a drink and sunshine. Plus there's a gaming room for those who fancy a flutter.
What will my responsibilities be?:
- Monitoring TAB functions
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.