Operating as part of the wider Melbourne Racing Club (MRC) group, Pegasus Leisure Group (PLG) has an exciting portfolio consisting of 13 hotel and club venues located across greater Melbourne.
Our venues operate a diverse array of hospitality options ranging from state of the art sports bars, Bistros, restaurants and many with relaxing outdoor areas.
The Glasshouse in Caulfield are looking for TAB Attendants to join the team on a casual basis. Working in the TAB you will deliver first class customer service assisting our patrons with having a punt whilst they enjoy a pint.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Monitoring TAB functions
- Maintaining compliance and responsible gaming practices
- Day to day operations of busy gaming sections
- Solid cash handling proficiency
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) and EFTPOS
Skills & qualifications:
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Gambling Certificate (RSG)
- Demonstrated solid cash handling proficiency
COVID-19 Double Vaccination Status Required
Located on the edge of Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield Glasshouse is a modern family friendly venue that also hosts an outdoor beer garden in summer, state of the art sports bar and gaming room to suit everyone's needs.
PLG is committed to providing a career path and ongoing training and development opportunities for our employees.
Pegasus Leisure Group values and embraces diversity and inclusion and we encourage all applicants to apply.